Wednesday, July 30, 2008

One Mom and Two Daughters...

spells FUN!

I got home last night from three days of girly time...girls' weekend...or, what was eventually entitled, Women's Weekend. Whatever you call it, I had a wonderful time spending it with my two adult daughters.

Late Sunday morning, first daughter and I drove two hours to second daughter's home and the party began!

Meals out, shopping and pedicures...




refueling stops and gossip...

reminiscent conversations, catching up chats...and LOTS of laughter!



We even took time to craft. We painted, covered and embellished these small matchboxes. We also bought supplies for another craft but it turned into a 'take home craft' when we ran out of time.



Aren't these just the kinds of times that memories are made of?

Marilyn

3 comments:

Shawn said...

Oh how fun!!!! I love all of the little matchboxes they are beautiful!!!

Healing Expressions said...

HI Marilyn....Long live Micheal Buble!!! Just love his music and your blog is delightful! I love those little matchboxes! Guess what!! You are one of my Art Blessing Giveaway winners! If you can email me at lanikent@msn.com with your address I will get your goodies in the mail for you!
Creative Blessings!
Lani

Cindy said...

Sounds like you gals had a lovely time. Cherish these times. And love the matchboxes, so cute!

: D

c