Monday, April 20, 2009

More Miss Frenchie's

A few more pictures from Miss Frenchie's April in Paris show...


and a look at my purchases. These adorable Bingo cards are


from Beth's booth.


Next to Beth was Karla's booth where I bought a pretty flowery tray.


And on the tray are two French chocolate cards purchased from Gwen (French by Design at Mission Road Antique Mall).


Mary and her sister were there Friday night too.


Mary and I swapped ATC's recently. She sent me this one using a lovely opera singer image. I love it!


Mary is an incredible artist and does awesome collage work! You really should check out her blog if you haven't yet been there!


She wrapped my ATC in lace and ribbon and mailed it in one of the delightful
envelopes she creates--a gift in a gift:) Thanks VERY much, Mary!


Marilyn

3 comments:

Kara Ward said...

Lovely finds...so sad Miss Frenchies over. Thank goodness Silver Bella is coming up in 7 months...LOL.

3rdEyeMuse said...

oooh! that's more like it - love your treasures & the people pics to go along with your visit to Miss Frenchie's. :)

Mary Green said...

Wonderful pictures, Marilyn! And thanks for all the nice things you said about me!