Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summer Lovin' (Part II)

I'm still giddy! Laura's mini quilt was in my mailbox today and it has to be the sweetest little quilt ever!

(13" x 13")

I love the colors, and I love them with the white. Adorable on the back also:)


The Summer Lovin' theme is sweetly evident in the FUN goodies she sent too...


I've spent an untold amount of time admiring every inch and every detail in this mini--there's so much to look at (and enjoy!!)






Don't you agree?!

Thanks so much, Laura! It has indeed been a pleasure!!


Marilyn

5 comments:

Tina said...

I can see why you are giddy. That little quilt is soooo sweet! Love it! You are a lucky girl!

Properties in Manila said...

What a lovely quilt, thanks for showing this to us.

area rug cleaning Los Angeles said...

I love the combination of the different fabric print designs and the colors choices are vibrant, I like it a lot.

3rdEyeMuse said...

I can feel your happiness all the way down here! :)

Pretty Things said...

Yummy yummy goodies!!!! I love when my bead swap group sends things around!