Monday, May 31, 2010

April & May Quilting Bee Blocks

Hope you've had a great holiday weekend; relaxing and safe...I can't believe it's practically summer already!

Which, I guess, means it's about time I show you my virtual quilting bee blocks from April and May.....

In the Stash Busting Bee International group, we made blocks for Kyra's postage stamp quilt with one inch squares:



And for Corey, blocks using a pattern she designed:

(one inch squares in this one too)


In Bee Obsessed, Kathy requested blocks for a music themed quilt for her teenage daughter who plays guitar, piano and keyboard:


And for Katherine, I had tons of fun making blocks for a "transportation/things that go" quilt she is making for her 4 year old son:




One of the great advantages in virtual quilting bees is making blocks I probably wouldn't have made on my own.....and just look at all the fun I would have missed!

Marilyn

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Yeah, the transportation blocks are pretty cool.