Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Doll Quilt Swap 9!

Doll Quilt Swap 9 is getting started--sign ups are complete and partners were revealed Sunday!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm very excited about my partner! In this swap, our partners are kept secret until the quilts are sent and received---late August/early September for this round. It's really fun to "stalk" Flickr photostreams and blogs to get ideas for the kind of quilt to make for them ;)

And just in case my partner happens to stop by my blog for a stalk, here's a peek at my Inspiration Mosaic--a few quilted works I've seen on Flickr with colors and patterns I love!


1. patchwork for family room, 2. Plain Spoken, 3. baby quilt for Melissa, 4. doll quilt for DQ7, 5. Daisiez quilt, detail, 6. colcha colores aecc, 7. Windmill pillow , 8. Christmas Trees, 9. Synergy - Heather Ross Mini Quilt, 10. DSCN0097, 11. Or maybe this for the doll quilt swap, 12. doll quilt #2, 13. DQS8, 14. Sew2Speak Wonky Neighborhood, 15. Looking up, 16. 18" sofa pillow

But really, dear partner, whatever you make I know I'll love! I hope you'll have fun with it ;)

This will be my sixth round of Doll Quilt Swap, because it's just that FUN! How about a trip down Memory Lane?

Doll quilts I've sent in previous swaps:


Doll quilts I've received in previous swaps:


F-U-N, right?!

Marilyn

No comments: