Thursday, June 17, 2010

Still Another Way to Play with Fabric

When it comes to my crafting, there is one constant: more projects on my "want to make" list than I have time! Add grandbabies to the mix and the list gets longer, and even more fun:)


I finished a fabric tag book this week, inspired by Gwen Marston's book, Fabric Picture Books. I got to play with bright colors and fun patterns; the possibilities are practically limitless...






And the rewards are priceless...how sweet is he?!


After a visit with the little guy yesterday, I headed home, having waited out a huge windy, rain storm. Seems we've had way too many of those this summer. But then the rainbows appear and I never tire of those!



Marilyn

4 comments:

Tina said...

Super cute book you made. That looks like so much fun. And of course that grandbaby is even cuter!

Alexis said...

How cute! What a great idea- and he obviously loves it!

beth said...

oooh! I love that book! And you were rewarded with a happy little one! Yeah!

Pretty Things said...

So nice!