But first I want to say, what a fun "Bling Your Birdhouse" weekend! I visited a lot of participating blogs and saw birdhouses decorated in any way you can imagine. There are so many incredibly creative people in blog-land and they're as NICE as they are creative. Thank you to everybody that stopped by and left such wonderful comments...and thank you to Karla and Beth for hosting the party--you're just the best!
OK, so I was 'tagged' last week by my friend, Mithua (craftswithcare) which means I'm now supposed to tell you 5 things about myself. For help, I tried to remember some of the get-to-know-you games that often start a group event, but all I could remember were questions like: brown or blue eyes? (blue); brothers/sisters? (2 brothers, 1 sister...I'm the oldest); etc., YAWN! Not that my five things are going to be all-out-fascinating, but here goes:
1. I get easily excited about new crafting possibilities and want to try all of them. I'm getting better about limiting myself, but if there is paper or fabric involved, there's no control!
2. I have a terrible sweet tooth--I love dessert! And I love Mexican food with a good margarita.
3. For me, a beach vacation is pure bliss...maybe because I'm landlocked here in the midwest.
4. I am a night owl...I go to bed very late on most nights.
5. Currently, my favorite television watching is on Home and Garden (HGTV) or nightly reruns of "Two and a Half Men" (I love Jake!).
Ta-dah! That's it!
I hope your weekend was a good one!