Friday, May 23, 2008

Mixed Media Landscapes - Finis !

I finished my Day and Night canvases from the online Mixed Media Landscapes workshop and I'm pretty pleased with them. I wasn't sure I had it in me, but Karyn Gartel makes it so easy with her step-by-step instructions!



It's been a real show-and-tell kinda week for me, huh? I'll have one more for you when I receive my Mermaid Swap package from Terisa, Running With Scissors. I'm getting excited for Ms Mermaid to arrive. Poor little gal may be tired when she gets here, it's not an easy swim from California to Missouri. However, we'll be gone for a couple of days visiting second daughter--maybe that will give her time to rest up before her photo shoot.

Enjoy your holiday weekend!

Marilyn

8 comments:

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Hi Marilyn! Thanks for visiting my blog!! You are one talented lady!! Love the art pieces!!

Our Hands For Hope said...

Shes still not there! I sent her first class US mail.........ARG!!!
She should have gotten there...she should be quite buoyant!
DON"T GO TO MY BLOG YET!

Cindy said...

Love the finished canvases. Love the black and white around the edges as well. They turned out very nice.

c

Barbra said...

Your "Night and Day" pieces are stunning!

Pearl Maple said...

Your night and day are lovey, the colors are fabulous. Thanks for sharing a peek into what you have been creating.

Lynn said...

This is amazing, you are so talented! I can see that from your other work posted on your blog too :) Thanks for visiting my blog and signing up for the giveaway.

3rdEyeMuse said...

I am soooo very impressed by your landscapes - they came out even better than I imagined they would. Great job!

Little Blue Violet said...

They are ridiculously sweet Marilyn! Simply charming and I like how you finished the sides. Sweet!
smiles,
Darly