Friday, December 12, 2008

Holiday Craft Day

Yesterday, I went to craft day at Karla's. It was nice to take a break from the busy pace at this time of year and do some crafting. Karla showed us how to make books like the one she was working on. It was a lot of fun. I have a few more touches to add to mine and will post a picture of it in the next day or two.

We all brought Christmas goodies and put them in the pretty treat cabinet in the studio to share during the afternoon.

Karla gave us one of her packaged vintage ornaments to take home...

And Shawn crocheted a darling pin cushion for each of us. I've seen them on her blog before and am tickled to have one of my very own:)

I think both gifts were wrapped up so cute, too. Thank you, ladies, for your thoughtfulness! And for a FUN day of crafting!

Wishing all of you a great weekend...

Marilyn

4 comments:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Thanks for coming, that was fun!!

Shawn said...

So glad you got pictures I didn't even take any! It was fun, I look forward to the next craft day!

3rdEyeMuse said...

is there any better day than craft day?!? ... and getting goodies to go home with, too?!? yep. super good day.

Our Hands For Hope said...

Marilyn...tell me about Craft day. I'd like to do something like that out here.
Terisa