Sunday, January 31, 2010

January Quilting Bee Blocks

After my virtual quilting bees took a December break, it was a bit more fun, even more than usual, to make blocks for January.

In Sew Connected 2, this block is for Beth. I loved her fabrics!


I made this one for Alexis in Stash Busting Bee International. Her fabric colors were fabulous!


Bee Obsessed is a new virtual bee that started in January. Kim is known for her love of black, white and red so it wasn't a surprise that she chose those for her blocks. I can see the appeal.



Looks like I'm ready for February...not a day too soon:)

Marilyn

3 comments:

Pretty Things said...

I love them all, but the top one is my favorite. I wish I had your skill with fabric!!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, the first two really grab my attention...all are pretty though......

Unknown said...

you are amazing! the quilt queen! makes me want to pull out my quilting fabrics, just not enough time in the day! have a wonderful week! susan