Saturday, March 28, 2009

I Love Mini Quilts!

I'm very excited to show you the Japanese Theme mini quilt I received from my Swap Til You Drop partner, Julie. Titled "Zen Path", it is simply gorgeous!


I love the pattern...and I think the 12 x 22 inch size gives it additional interest. She used such beautiful and elegant fabrics to create the top...


and also the back.


Julie was so sweet to send all of these goodies too!


A needlebook (including needles) she made with a sushi print fabric, ribbon, stickers, Italian candy, a postcard from Venice and an adorable kitty appliqué--incredible! This was a great swap and so much fun...THANKS, Julie!

Marilyn

5 comments:

Teresa aka Tess said...

Wow, what a wonderful surprise. I love all of the different colors. And the exptra goodies, awesome.

3rdEyeMuse said...

definitely worth the wait! what a wonderful quilt she created for you ... ok, I admit it, I like all the extra goodies, too. :)

khhast said...

some wonderful goodies you've been able to show off lately!

I'm glad you're enjoying the first glimpses of spring.

Diane said...

WOW, the quilt is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I love it all! great little quilt!