Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'll be away.....

from blogging for a bit. Hopefully not too long--I'd miss seeing what you all were up to!

I'll be having some surgery tomorrow--a hysterectomy. (Too much info??) I anticipate that everything will go well and that I'll be feeling like some computer time again soon. My doctor is going to be using the da Vinci robot and recovery is supposed to be quicker, with less pain. Also, I should be in the hospital only one night--a very good thing, I do like sleeping in my own bed:)


So, take care...see you all real soon!!

**Hugs**

Marilyn

*{P.S. Don't forget to go check out The Pink Artists Drawing - Part 2!}*

9 comments:

Clair said...

Best of luck, look forward to seeing you blog again soon.

3rdEyeMuse said...

will be thinking good healthy fast recovery thoughts of you. :)

connie said...

I will be sending good thoughts for a speedy recovery. Take Care we will miss you.

Debi said...

Sending you good thoughts for a fast and complete recovery.

Alexis said...

Take care! Wishing you speedy healing and an easy recovery! :-)

Shawn said...

Thinking of you Marilyn!!! I hope it al goes well. Take care and if you need anything let us know!

Pretty Things said...

Best of luck -- mine was a breeze. Speedy recovery and lots of good movies and books in bed!

Cindy said...

Hope it all goes well. You will soon be back up to speed and stitching and crafting away! :D

hugs,
c
yapping cat

Melbourne home builders said...

Hello! I hope everything will go on very well. I will pray for your fast recovery. Take care and God bless!