Saturday, August 22, 2009

What? Me, EARLY?!

I usually don't give much thought to Halloween in August, but this year is different...thanks to Shawn who told me about Sarah's Vintage Spooky Tag Swap.

And not only have I thought about it, but I finished my 13 tags today, ready to mail to Sarah on Monday.





I like that I'm now in a 'spooky' frame of mind and ready to start on my Sweet & Sinister tags. My supplies are out and that little space on my table is cleared off. I might even have a couple of ideas left too:)

Marilyn

3 comments:

Beth Leintz said...

Wow- 13 tags and all different- and all those details- they're great!

connie said...

These are great. I love the tags with the pointy witch hats....

Shawn said...

Those are wonderful Marilyn!! I got mine all mailed off I need to post some pics. Now to work on the other swap :) How are you feeling?