Saturday, August 29, 2009

Quilts-I-P

Works-in-progress would pretty much describe my entire craft room at this time, so I'm narrowing down this post to quilts-in-progress!

The quilt top for Doll Quilt Swap 7 came together this week.


My (secret) partner said she/he likes blues and pastels and is relaxed, not formal...


...so I used a collection of blue Kaffe Fassett fabric and linen. I hope she/he likes it:)


There are only about two more weeks left for this swap and many have already completed and sent off their quilts--some real beauties...you can go here to see them.

I also made a block for my Sew Connected 2 quilting bee group...


This is for Alissa who requested straight lines, no triangles. I had a lot of fun with her fabrics--little tadpoles and frogs in those jars!

Yesterday, I received fabric from Terrie for September's Stash Busting Bee International blocks...


Her request? Haunted Halloween wonky houses!! How great is that?!


Marilyn

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Oh your quilts are so pretty! Those wonky houses are going to be fantastic! Thanks for the sweet comment, we are so excited and oh my goodness I would treasure one of your baby quilts!! Take care Shawn :)