Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Alice in Wonderland Tags!!

My package from Karla's "Alice Tag Book Swap"
came in the mail today!

It's beautiful--Karla does such a nice job of choosing tags that look good together.


She also painted the picture of Alice for the covers of all the tag books...and added the little "Drink Me" bottle--cute!

(front)

(back)

From Jessica (Kids Napping? I'm Scrapping!).....


From Cami (Creating Myself).....


From Rochelle (Southern Girl...Northern Woman).....


From Hope (Thoughts of Whimsy).....

(front)

(back)

From Ellie (Ella's Edge).....

(front)

(back)

From Amy (Ruby Moon Designs).....

(front)

(back)

A huge THANKS to all of you for your gorgeous tags!!
*******************************************************


These are the six tags that I made for the swap.....


one for Karla for being a sweet hostess.....


and three for myself.....

because it was such a wonderful theme and I was just having so much fun making them!


Marilyn

5 comments:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Wasn't it a fun one!? I'm glad you liked your book!

Rochelle Gaukel said...

I love the way your tag book turned out - Karla indeed did a great job! The colors are great - I am oggling your tag with chandelier crystal - I am hoping one of those ends up on mine! I'm glad you liked mine - it was fun!
Cheers Rochelle

Ella said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, I went and thanked the ones that had their blogs listed on their tags. I only had 3 marked tags. I hope you got the flower, with mine. It was a vintage,white lily of the valley under the map tape.

I love your tags! Thanks for sharing; I will visit you again!

Amy A said...

Hello! How nice, you got one of my tags and I got one of yours! I love it! Everyone did such a great job, especially Karla :) TY!

Unknown said...

Marilyn...I recieved one of your tags in my book and just love it...Thank you so much!!