Saturday, March 13, 2010

Quilts, quilts.....lots of quilts!

First, let me show you the Doll Quilt Swap 8 beauty I received from my partner, Meg (Boutique NutMeg Designs)!


She picked up on my love of Anna Maria Horner fabrics and put them together in such a fabulous way...and doesn't it look great on the warm tan wall in my craft room?!

Meg is so creative...she also sent the cutest notepad and note cards and wrapped them up so sweetly with ribbon and crocheted flowers!


Thank you so very much, Meg!

******************************************

More quilts? I'm happy to oblige:)

Lots of Show & Tell quilts from the March 11 meeting of
KC Modern Quilt Guild:



and the February 25 meeting:



After seeing these amazing quilts, I went home from both meetings inspired and ready to sew!

However, I'm currently in the midst of a clean-up, re-organize project in the craft room. Maybe I can rush through that and move on to sewing.....OR maybe I can scoot the craft room stuff aside--I'm an expert at making piles--and move on to sewing! Care to wager?


Marilyn

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the doll quilt you got! the fabric is perfect! and all those quilts, holy cow....I saw a lot of them that I love!!!! I would be inspired too.....

Lynn said...

Thanks so much for sharing these pictures from your quilt guild. There is a modern quilt guild starting here. I'll have to share your blog with them. That spiderweb quilt looks familiar - made by another blogger?