Friday, March 26, 2010

Sweet Boy.......

I spent my days this week with this handsome young man...

...our 3 month old grandson, Liam ;)

And I get to do the same thing again next week and for seven more weeks after that...because I am the lucky grandmother providing day care for the little guy.
I love my job!

We had a great week and I'm learning quickly about the new equipment and toys available since my children were babies! Who knows how up to date I'll be by the time summer arrives:)

The change to my schedule is moving around the time I have for crafting, at least initially. But when it comes to prioritizing, there are two things I always find time for, family and creating!


Marilyn

5 comments:

Beth Leintz said...

He's such a cutie, I can't believe how much he's changed in just a few weeks.

Lynn said...

Soooo cute! Lucky you.

connie said...

Oh, he is adorable!!! Have fun and enjoy your valuable time with this little fellow!

Debi said...

Awwww, so sweet! Isn't being a Gram the best job ever?

Cheryl said...

Such a sweet boy! You are so fortunate!